Suitable for beginners or professionals, the Kettler TT Champ 5.0 (the big brother of the Champ 3.0) includes Deluxe 4 Players Paddles, Ping Pong Balls and Net Assembly. Protective cover also available as an accessory.
Kettler indoor Table Tennis tables are suitable only for use in rooms where the temperature is constant and the atmosphere dry. Garages and outbuildings, which are not heated, may be unsuitable for an indoor table and if there is any doubt an outdoor table should be recommended.
- 7/8" wood top with medium density rating and finished on the bottom
- Certified true tournament bounce for unmatched quality and performance
- All outer edges are protected & supported by a 2.25" high impact resin apron. Apron design cradles table top to resist warping
- International tournament size of 9' x 5'
- Patented SAFETY-Track™ folding mechanism provides smooth and reliable folding
- Patented Safety-Fold® with Dual Lock Safety™ to prevent unintended opening or closing of table
- True play-back feature for warm-up or solo play has no wide gap for ball to drop in
- Tournament lines are smooth and even with playing surface. Unique water based paint and topcoat are UV, scratch and fade resistant
- Round steel legs with synthetic powder coating and galvanized treatment to guard against corrosion and scratches
- 2" square steel legs with synthetic powder coating and galvanized treatment to guard against corrosion and scratches. Legs equipped with levelers for easy adjustment
- 6" dual wheel casters with rubberized surface; two of which have an integrated locking system
- Net and durable resin net-posts remain in the play position even when folded for storage. Net can be adjusted for height and tension
- Space saver technology for compact storage and low center of gravity for easy transport
- Folds for compact storage to 25" wide x 64.75" high x 72" long
- Tubing manufactured according to ISO 9002 standards
- Integrated racquet holder with rain cover and ball holder. Racquets and balls sold separately