This foosball table is a classic for home use. It doesn't have the coin-op feature, so you can easily play for hours, and it is approved by the International Table Soccer Federation (ITSF)!
Epoxy powder coated Iron legs are integrated into the cabinet, where the legs themselves act as angles, and with an articulated and self-leveling foot for total adherence to the ground make the table extremely stable.
Ideal for domestic use, schools, clubs & communities.
- Mobile without monobloc coin mechanism
- Poplar plywood cabinet stiffened with two external birch sheets for a total thickness of 30 mm
- Plastic laminate playfield, milled around the edges to remove the step between the top and glazing bead (patented system)
- New glazing bead has a reduced size and minimum slope
- Field length 113cm (44.5")
- New rubber latex knobs with hand guard allow for an excellent grip and reduce sweating of the hands.
- Telescopic18 mm diameter rods in high-strength tempered steel, treated with double chrome plating to prevent rust.
- Printed with high resistance plastic material embedded directly in the cabinet
- New sliding bushing, in addition to the Teflon bushing, fixed at the head of the rod to increase the sliding of the interior
- Springs fixed to the rod are identical on both ends
- Comes with 10 Revolution balls and 1 can of rod lubricant spray.